Upcoming Events at The Veranda
1. "Memorial Day Weekend". Come stay at The Veranda and enjoy the parade and vendors in downtown Senoia on Monday, May 27th.
2. "Southern Ground Social Club" in Downtown. This is your opportunity to join us in Senoia to celebrate the year with Southern Ground Social Club. There will be food and live music from 1:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m., as well as local vendors and a kid zone. Book your rooms with The Veranda now for this fantastic event. Call 770-599-3905.
3. Atlanta Movie Tours, "Big Zombie Tour Part 2" starts every Sunday at 10am at Maguire's Family and Friend Pub and ends back on Main Street at 1pm. 1-855-255-3456 or http//:atlantamovietours.com
4. The Veranda Inn's Veranda Verbena Gift Shop and Art Gallery features paintings, prints and pottery for sale from local artists.
5. Stay at The Veranda while you visit all the shops and restaurants and beautiful homes and buildings in Senoia. Over a 113 buildings and homes on the National Historic Register.
6. Stay at The Veranda while you check out the filming sites of The Walking Dead in and around Senoia. Filming in the area should start again around May, 2013. Filming in downtown Senoia starts in July, 2013.
7. Reserve your room now for a relaxing getaway at The Veranda and the quaint town of Senoia, Georgia, with its lovely shops, boutiques and restaurants. Most shops are open Tuesday through Saturday. You can also have your special event at The Veranda: birthday parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, weddings, family reunions, and more.
Guests can make Dinner Reservations at one of our fine local restaurants listed on the www.enjoysenoia.com website.
The Veranda Historic Bed and Breakfast Inn, 252 Seavy Street, P.O. Box 177, Senoia, GA 30276. Telephone Number: 770-599-3905